Monday, January 12, 2009

Tuckered- New horizon

Man, welcome to My world again. There have been quite a few days that I haven’t written any blogs.

Actually I was running away from Computer system, I' m somewhat addicted to computer. I stay at least seven to eight hours in front of system in office and then, in night I type all these blogs and also sometimes I read eBooks and PDFs

 So ultimately, my whole life revolves around computer. This has started taking toll from me, as my eye sight is weakened, badly also no physical workout so some cramps, always.

 Leave it,  let us start with my today’s mood. I'm really happy and my life now as I see is in a successful venture. I met and been cared, loved and sometimes respected, by so many people.

Yeah I’m speaking the truth. I know what her highness can feel when I suddenly asked her that I love her. God, if I would have been in her place, well must have done the same stuff. She is on high in life. She loves someone, she have great career and happy a promising life. She can’t even have a damn imagination that when somebody seeks love and he is denied, how bad he felts. It cuts heart, slowly and slowly. Man, I’m blessed, blessed that I can have pain in my heart. I know people must be thinking I should go and play dil wale dulhaniya raj to get her, but whoever has seen Rab ne banade Jodi, he will understand love is not about getting somebody; it’s more about sacrificing yourself. And when you will sacrifice yourself, your heart will be your caretaker. Suddenly life will start helping you in keep her hay and whatever you will decide for her. After listening to heart, you can give immense happiness to her. I know calling her and bugging her will only make me feel weaker. I love her and that’s why I let her go. Because calling her daily and making her life, mentally sick, is easy thing. Big thing is to control yourself and live the life with your heart-broken. It’s like you don’t have hands to eat yet you have to eat. You are impaired, still you say man I’m not going to die like this.

This is the time when thoughts like suicide and intoxication, are easiest things to do. Actually speaking in my case, it would have been the particularly very easy. I stay alone, nobody can stop me. But then I felt that if I’m really son of my father and I’m really a person of ethics that I boast of. Then I will really come up from this situation. I will win. I have no choice.

You know every time when I think of calling her and telling her that “may be you don’t love, may be you feel I don’t deserve you”; you know what my heart says? He says” Come on man, this is the time you were losing out in life because of her. Actually she was way beyond from my reach, if I say in terms of life. How a person who lived in her house, can accommodate herself with a street urchin. A person, who lived like going tuitions and thinking of IIT and all sorts of good college, can accommodate with a defaulter.  Even today she thinks of making a career, whereas I m living my good time as my father has saved quite a good money and that’s why I m still living in a better place. If I would not have been my father’s son, then I would be making posters in some banner. Man I owe him, big.

Confession time, even Shivaji tyagy was out of reach to me in case of any comparison. So man, she made a right choice.

I used to think that if I get a chance to choose a partner for her,what i 'll search. my answer will be, first a guy who’s really an all rounder. A man who’s solid, sensitive and serene, not a lunatic like me. Though I tried my ass, damn hard to get it. 

He is qualification should include IIT+IIM, if that’s too high then a govt. officer.  That guy should have a persona of toughness. His height should be at least six feet tall, dark but clean skin. He talks about just everything; he is an honor as company, a great motivator. His innocent looks complement his secret charm of seduction. He is quick witted and makes you laugh at just any situation. He is as diligent as any studious geek, but his quality of secrecy saves him from anykind of taunts.

Sports are not just physical workout but he enjoys himself in team and feels happiness in achieving victory. He is a great compliment to any team. He acts generous while taking any credit and feels immense happiness, when he is acknowledged. His idea is do well and receive well.

As she is just blunt in her ways, he will be sharp but elegant. His ways of loving her will be more like a out of a romantic book experience. Rather than going to a restaurant, he will like her to sit behind him in a heavy pouring day. After a long drive, hot-hot boiled corn will be his idea of love. Every week movie will be a necessity no matter which movie it is. 

He will always help in cooking and Sunday will be his day of attending the kitchen. He will always ask tips from aunties, sisters and other friends to prepare a delicious food recipe. 

Kids are his reflection and he has loads of fun with them. As he believes only in one kid philosophy, but you will always find him with some body’s kid, in any get-together.

His face will suit his personality very well.

Sharp features, a small face with triangulated chin. Small but acute nose, beady eyes with real sparkle in it, very noticeable forehead as little big in comparison to the whole face. A big grinning smile that captures the heart instantly. His physique is athletic as his love for sports always urges him to play.

This is the ideal man for her. But I don’t know what she has found. If she has chosen him as her life partner, must be great. And actually she has proved me wrong and a big nonsense. But I still feel life will give another chance to me and she will not be the girl. I really don’t need a blunt girl any more. I still feel somewhere she should be lunatic and lively like me. Three cheers for life.

Let‘s just rock!

 

 

 

    

1 comment:

thou shalt laugh in season and out of season said...

yaar desripion to mast hai...
ek perfect wife ki bhi koi picture haiu to woh bhi dscribe kar na please...