Monday, January 5, 2009

tuckered-continued

Before beginning for next year, I mean twelfth standard. I should take you all readers to some more memory lanes. These are some events happened during eleventh standard itself.

Here I ‘m going to reveal some of the most adventurous, yet severe stuffs happened to me. In early days, we were more interested in life outside the class room. Staying back in school till recess was an utterly favor to the school authorities. We always seek ways to bunk classes. We were always armed with weapons, so that our attack to outside world in school hours cannot be deterred.  We felt we have to save the student world from outer world. Our motto was to bunk as much as possible so that other students can study in class room. And still the proud culture of our seniors can exists with respect in this world. Our weapons were very simple always bag-pool stuff. Don’t bring much of stationeries and always keep an excuse ready if get caught. But we never used it the last weapon, as we never get caught.

We use to roam around the school itself and try to search some internet browsing center, or game parlor to spent rest of the four periods. This was amazing my unit included two more fellows, Leo and Mr.Cool. They always had this damn idea of not staying in the class room. And I was already impressed by the rebellion thought process they had. I felt doing greatest thing I the world, when I asked anybody to throw my bag outside, when I m on my expedition. Actually speaking we never had a clue that why we are doing so. But just do it.  Always there were people who saw us with great amazement. It was some sort’s of criminal activity, but for us patriotism.

After a course of time we started enjoying ourselves so badly that it was a daily routine. Later this got stuck up gradually; people started getting attracted to each soldier of our legion. And bond started fading up, we found new people rather new partners. Also the projects changed and operations undertaken were also unrelated. This left me in dilemma, Mr.Cool was more with the respectful Indian, where as Leo roared among new set of friends. Those days accessing Leo was easy as he was in benevolent moods. I joined tuition of mathematics with him and shared all greatness he had from his father. When I found his father is a self employed man, my respect got 100 times multiplied. I always seek his father and wanted to share some thoughts.

Again confession time, I want to be a man, who owns his work. That period of time I aspired to make my own company and as Papa Leo was great persona. I heard so many things about him, that I made him my Idol. Man it was unreal, he was really gem of person, so kind and focused. Now was sold out to treat his son in the best way I can. Also I named my company SENSATION INDIA Pvt. Ltd. My company was a automobile designing studio and solution company. But dreams are dreams.

This was the era of my mental development from a son of a middle class man to a student of a great school. I started feeling what I have missed all these years by not studying. And I wanted to give it all.

I was just following the steps of Leo, and he was not happy with that.

I share one great experience with you. which played a strong role in identifying my problem of poor rationality of brain.

After my first unit test, I turned to his home and he was with this guy called IIT+IIM, they both were talking about math and I suddenly interrupted and told them my exam was bogus. They asked that its simple surds and indices man. I said I don’t understand this stuff at all. And I answered something in air. They both saw each other’s face and declared this man is insane. I felt really bad and they just mocked me. I know I m not as intelligent as you people are! it was my only answer to it.

It is not a great feeling when you are criticized, and some times its good for you.

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

thou shalt laugh in season and out of season said...

good job!!!
and it is considered as a courtesy to comment to somebody's blog in return...