Thursday, January 8, 2009

Eightth January

Hi friends .Yeah I said hi, that’s means I m positive today and no negative thoughts at all. So let me tell you right now one thirty in morning and I m feeling happy.

Let’s just start our day. Actually in morning on eight, I felt very weak and cannot wake up, not even from bed. I was shivering. I knew I weakening my health due to poor food habits. I m only living on three times tea. It’s not about any financial crisis. But I have lost my appetite, totally. So nine thirty in morning, I messaged my senior I will not be reaching office on time. I woke at one thirty pm and prepared for office and reached. There I did what I usually do, check mails and do some orkutting. Suddenly my inner self pushed me to at least open the application and do the stuff. I started working in between I suddenly remember how Miss Beta use to talk to me and how generous she was for me. I decided to read my old chats and mails. After all those old literature, I judged myself, very heartless to people who actually treat me well. I had a smile on my face after reading all this and was also happy as she forgave me, after I apologized.

 Till I finished all this, it’s time to go home, as I finished my Monday’s task today. It was a lovely feeling of glory and embarrassment.

In night I lingered around here and there, till I decided to see some movies. I was little excited by the idea and went straight to the parlor and got three Motion pictures.

Let me have the honor to tell the names. First I asked for DASAVADANIYA, it is movie about a looser like me, who seeks everybody‘s  happiness  over his . Life plays a game with him as he is a tormented soul , he gets another blow as a cancer. Doc says not more than 2 months and then he gets a chance to be selfish and do what he always liked. Whole of the movie was about a looser and felt each emotion clearly as man I know what a looser means. It was an amazing feeling all together when I saw it. I felt that guy can do it. I can also do it. 


Second movie was the Kung Fu Panda.  Let me tell I love animation movies, my child favorite channel is cartoon network. And as this story was quite a simple one.  As don’t search anything simple be what you are and you will be a hero. Just be yourself. I felt great energy in my thought process after watching both the flicks.  Man kung fu panda, was something made me realize what I didn’t receive, was not meant for me. So leaving all blues, I m feeling bright at this time. Wish me luck I can continue the good work.


Third one is a typical bollywood comedy; copy of the great Hollywood flick The Hitch. I brought it to be merry and see liter side of life. I have not seen it yet. I will watch it tomorrow.

 Sorry folks I know match is still somewhere in my thoughts I will bring on soon.

 

 

 

No comments: