Saturday, January 3, 2009

Third January!

Today is third January, and I was not happy see myself going office on Saturday. Last week only my Saturday were granted holydays. I woke up little late and found a big pile of clothes in the bathroom. It was a labor to wash them all. But tomorrow was Sunday so chance of washing them. I did them. I reached office 10:15a m. It was the ordinary day sort of feeling. As I booted my workstation, I found Mr.Cool were online.

My salutations went to him and a humble reply came, wassup? I said feeling blue man. He was surprised by the response. He reacted to it. He said “what’s the problem?”

 I said life is not giving what I ask for. He laughed he said why to take life so seriously. There is ample of time for all the stuff, just do what comes immediate to you. And be jolly.

I told him it is about girl, he said doesn’t matter it is about what. He told act like a man to a issue rather than a teenager, you find great deal of difference.

His concept was more about generalizing the fact that no matter which girl she is, they all deserve the same. They all are respectful species and we should learn to respect their decision.

I told him she ditched me, he told you didn’t propose her, how can she ditch you. You lived in your brain and now she likes someone, you are pissed off.

I was shocked by that remark, I rebuked. And told him she is my only hope.

He told me man, she cannot be your only hope, and I’m just 23.

He said because all this whining nature of mine. I lost so many good people in my life time.

I need to be real to the people whether they like or not. I have search a person who‘s dear to me in any condition rather when I m doing well .

I was continuously arguing that she is not someone I can negotiate on. He answer was clear nobody is.

I told him how I made all those efforts for her. He answer was it was merely an artificial side of yours that you kept on changing. And hence artificiality does not yield results.

He told I m still a guy that any girl will need, just I need to get confident and keep on moving.

Sometime we waste lots of time on wrong turns, to decide whether to move or not. His explanations were somewhere making a bigger picture in my mind.

But I didn’t subdue to his thesis, I kept on bothering him with my arguments. he told me about his way of thinking and how our parents have little knowledge of matter. So there find a gap to communicate with us.

 Our exposure is all together a different one. We shared few events from our life that how we prioritize people. And as the scenario changes, our priorities change. But we doesn’t give a damn to what is left behind in past.  But this does not mean we should always look back check past and stay nostalgic.  Our motto should always be to progress and move ahead. And when it comes to past, it should only be talked as to amuse ourselves.

We shared loads of stuff, about my captaincy of basketball team. That why we failed to win. And how badly, I was affected by my ego.

  And so in the end I proved to be a not so good team player.

This was not I anticipated. Reds win only due to team work.

Also flaws in my mentality were cleared off. And I started taking women seriously.

It s really my one day journey to the hospital, and got cured well.

 

In the evening I was just checking my mails when I stumble upon a happy New Year greetings message.

I just buzzed the man and started my conversation with Mr.Brave. He is someone, who was my idol in ninth standard. He was strong and smooth in talking. Always find him with most impressive verses and style. Total idol material as dribble was killer beauty. I was so small that time ball was of almost size of my head. And dribbling it was impossible as palms were very small. But as every time he came and cheered me, somewhere gave me reason to practice. I practiced, I practiced hard. At the end of ninth standard itself, I was distinguished.

His ways are always amiable. Also as after so many days we were takings. The warmth was at peak.

We discussed the same stuff and told me, not worry because a real man never worries. I was glad he found a man in me. He treated me like a little brother and he was busy so he decided to make a call in night.

At night he called me up and shared some of his life experiences, which even the most beautiful girls are not good life partner. I need to identify the metal of my thoughts and needs. After this only I should surrender my life to somebody. It’s foolish to settle down with somebody, as this is the time your persona is shaping up. Now it really necessary I should date girls and understand them. But making a decision is nowhere a right deal.

I need to grow and be better and better.

 I should get right kind support. A girl stands by me rather than criticize me. She should have faith in my doings. And should be proud , even though I’m committing a crime. This is what called a right life partner.

She should be ready to sacrifice anything for me. And all these stuffs are mutual.

This was kind of remembering my old self that how great I use to be. And I still hold loads of good stuff in me. I should be determined to do well.

 

It was an amazing day for my moral and psyche. Man I feel strength, back in my shoulders and passion in eyes.

 

I ‘m coming life ……….to chase down you.

 http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=uPdHBSFYkbg

Mere sapno ki raani kab ayegi tu……………………………………….

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

thou shalt laugh in season and out of season said...

this Mr. cool seems to be a nice guy...
and pls give me mr brave's e-address as well...
i think now i can wish you..."Happy New Year"...
i hope now u'll enjoy life....
Bon Voyage...