Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day of sanity!!

Well , day took a turn and I went very nicely in a direction of calm and peace.
Productivity was aim and kinda moved me in some direction. My ways were quite straight and affable. Slept at right time woke up at right time, did some stuffs which were quite interesting.
I found an old dvd which had my all star collection , steve morse,steve vai,jimmy hendrix, Ozzy etc, and it all was delight and happiness. Music heals better than alcohol. I must say I m totally lost in it.
The idea is not work for making a company, a small one in which we can make some products based on software development practices.to bring it o reality, found a project working on it keep me busy but future is sill hazy. Man reaching to finish is far far away. biggest issue I have never worked on Websites,and support is null. But possibility is very high to complete it. hoping more productivity out of my side.

No comments: