Thursday, August 5, 2010

AM I Really gonna change.

Whats the fundamental of living life. I guess as all of us will agree money.
Relationships make life too, but I feel i always away from them. All are very alien thoughts when it comes to keep somebody happy ,, Actually just like confidence , happiness is also word that doesn't count to me.I m totally unaware what does it mean.Its 2002 when i felt I have a reason to live and I can influence others as well as myself to aim something. This held good for me till I reached somewhere I mid of it. Then sudden boom something wen very wrong. My ability was proved to be of no good, this whole season is still open and every day I disappoint everyone in the vicinity. My hundred ten percent as quoted by my younger bro, is meaningless, I have to quite living fairy tales.
I guess time to get woken up, but all those idols of mine , whom I have ever dreamed
off should be executed. this is like killing a whole civilization. I have to that what situation asks for.Being human is not a mantra of generation living.
Coming back to fundamental I guess in recent future I will see myself doing all that which I never even imagined.

No comments: