Monday, March 2, 2009

Stonkered


Hi to only friend Mr.Cool , who’s actually doing his duty instead of enjoying my blogs. I don’t know what made me start writing all these crap even though I knew I will not find the readers. By Reader I remember Kate got an Oscar for best actor, female last week. As this year’s Oscar was a celebration for Indians as from release of Taare Zameen Par till the December last year, every global Indian has brightness in his eyes. They can clearly see that this year will not go in vain. Especially when throughput the year Mr Aamir Khan,a  unique actor launched himself as a director. I would not take his credits for making a good film but still winning Oscar for it was a derby race. We all bet on it, and finally it failed to be even among the nominations. This whole episode told me that things are relative in existence. The Irony is both the movie was about young blood of country and what problems they are facing. An underdog who is genius in its own self, but people fail to recognize and in other one lover boy searching his lost beloved. The backdrops of the both the stories were Mumbai. Only difference, was the section of society been portrayed.  If we see the script the things were common. As it was just not addressing the problems but it were realities of life. The depiction was rare of a kind.  Total movies were full of younger generation of the country and at the end showing how this generation treats their problem.


The most remarkable part of this whole event was it made me identify myself somewhere and told me that even though I have flaws with me and my ways are different to address problems. But that doesn’t mean I lost it. I should be trying my hands on any freakish concept in which I believe in, no matter how alien it is to the people.  My brave efforts will give the next generation a new avenue for putting a fight.

         Today I talked to my father and I felt somewhere he is hindering me in trusting myself. I know he is protective and trying to show me a big picture. But is it not about trying a new thing important.  Somewhere I m trapped in my own self now. The work is not learning any more. It’s a burden and I remember I never did the burdens in my whole life always what my heart said. I guess this a time where my inner self is provoking me as an identity and individual. I want to risks and if something happens, have to take the responsibility. This isn’t about searching Latika but it is about who wants to be billionaire.  I guess my life’s Latika was murdered recently and left me drier.  This is not about just me when I see all together myself, it about a persona who was living on high some years ago and now suddenly crumbling like anything.

   I need to address my friend who is reading, I want him to understand that why isn’t he is clearly about things. He knows some eventful things have happened in his life and as a friend if he will not share the matter I may end up in  a situation where my  actions can affect him. And  things can go weird , I m saying all this because I really had very nad experience in my past , where people took me other way and I found myself hurt by someone. So I don’t want take any chances in future. 

2 comments:

thou shalt laugh in season and out of season said...

boss maybe ur reader is not very sure of the past events that u've mentioned...and still pondering upon them... maybe he don't waant to blow everything up before something substantial happens....maybe he is a playing very careful.... not to make any mistake in hurry....maybe just being extra watchful...
and bothe the movies were great.... tzp was about a particular handicap ofcourse which is not easy to relate wid...and sdm is all about the people of india... their pathetic livin conditions... their jealousy wmong themselves... i think the india that is potrayed in that movie is infact a real bad picture... we should more be realizing the state of our country than being proud of this movie which brings everything to the global platform...

Loveleen said...

Then will it not be a brave thing, to share the stuff without any fear.No matter how the things will turn up, but its about present. and u r action i present will only create future. I don't want to be confusing to you.But i m not ready for my past to repeat itself and that's why i made my efforts to get things going fine.
My past wasn't pretty!!