Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Don't know why we are living?

Hi, today my day started with a dullness in brain and body. I took my scooter and as all mango people I started my journey to the office, a place so called working place. on the way my brain was continously ticking. And i was scared as i got dream last night.

Allow me to add fewmore details: These days i m alone at my home and this loneliness is uncozy to me. I was watching one movie and it was about a guy who try to forget her ex's memories and tries to start a new life. It becomes disasterous every time he makes efforts as i can identify myself with him. I guess I made a mistake by watching whole movie and found very difficult to avoid all those feelings which make me crave her. It was an adrenalin pumping and soul stirring situation. I was crying and I was fighting and cursing my ownself for being so weak. The night was sleepless.

Morning was running towards after noon and I was still in cobweb of old memories.
I wanted to run away from this world, atleast from an area where people know me and they know about me and her. Come on, I m still anable to answer my ownself that why I m not the "one".
Man there is a rage in my eyes and I m desperate about killing my own self. There is no place for a looser. As a jungle rule , I should be killed by some stronger animal.

I have to run and that too farther ,If possible from this world.

I dont need any money , no fame, no life all i need is ................

No comments: